Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor – South Bend, Indiana
The Comforts of Home
The twist of a tap or the flip of a thermostat switch— you expect a certain result from those simple actions. When those actions result in the unexpected, call Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor Edward J. White, Inc. For nearly a century, Edward J. White, Inc. has made it our business to improve and add to the comfort in the homes of South Bend, Niles, Marshall, and St. Joe county.
We know it is the little things in life that provide comfort, simple things like
- A courteous answer to your call and a genuine interest in bringing you the results you expect from your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning appliances.
- No-pressure estimates that show you a full range of plumbing, heating, and air conditioning products and service options and explain their benefits to ensure that you are comfortable in making your decision.
- A wide range of services and products from established brands like Bryant, Armstrong, and American Standard that feature the amenities you want and deliver the benefits you need to add to or restore the simple comforts of home.
- Certified, experienced technicians that are drug-free, neat in their appearance, and tidy in their habits, allowing you to attend to your daily tasks in the confidence that they will tend strictly to theirs.
- Service agreements that put your comfort first in priority, assuring your continued comfort in doing business with Edward J. White, Inc.
We provide a full range of residential plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor work including free estimates on new work or remodeling projects. We service all makes and models of equipment. We make comfort simple. Contact us for details on service or product information or call (574) 289-6351. Edward J. White, Inc.
I am submitting my payment for services rendered on 1/9/2012. Happily I might add. Problem is every time you come out to service my boiler, I have to sit down and write a letter complimenting you on your service, and the well trained technicians you send to perform this service.- Michael P.
No Pressure Sales!
We believe you should have time to think and decide before you commit.
Click here to see how we do estimates and what you can expect when you call.