The Worth of Water Softeners
With the rising prices on consumer goods, water softeners, once considered a luxury item, are today a sound investment. In addition to improving the quality of your water, they help minimize the need for repair and replacement of big-ticket appliances as well as trim budgets for perishables such as clothing and cleaning supplies.
The two most common minerals in hard water, calcium and magnesium, are terrific dietary supplements but flood our belongings with problems that trickle down into our wallets. They account for:
- Dingy laundry and shorter life-spans for clothing.
- Hard to remove water spots on glassware, flatware, china, and cooking utensils.
- Lime scale and rust stains on shower heads, faucets, and sinks.
- Soap scum on tubs, shower tiles, and shower curtains.
- Inefficiency and failure of appliances such as clothes washers, dishwashers, water heaters, and boiler systems.
Before hard water problems cause serious ripples in your finances, call Edward J. White, Inc. We provide full-service water softener installation & water softener repair, as well as water treatment products, such as RO (Reverse Osmosis) systems. Although we feature water softeners and iron filters from Marlo and Peerless, we install, repair, and services all brands of water softeners, iron filters, and water treatment products.
Call (574) 289-6351. We'll help you find the right water treatment products for your home or business. Edward J. White, Inc.